Thursday, December 1, 2016

Um...

Here it is. After a 7 1/2 week wait. It was smaller than expected but nice. Tibetan Black Quartz is usually pretty beat up so chips in the terminations, cracks and dings are always expected. I personally love them they are perfect with their imperfections. I have a nice little batch of these to list in my shop but I wanted to see what the competition had to offer. It's always a little daunting when offering crystals that are battered in their natural state. Here is a peek at what I got and a mini review. (I will not name the shop) It came in a box full of dried flowers and crushed sage.
It's a pretty presentation...BUT.. there is glitter AND perfume. Perfume, not essential oil :( The box reeks of it, my poor crystal had to soak in dawn dish soap overnight. There was a couple of incense cones and a mini sage bundle and a couple of extra little crystals. Even the sage was drowned out by the perfume, I didn't think that was possible. So while it's a pretty presentation I don't like plastic glitter for environmental reasons and synthetic fragrance gives me a migraine. Here is the crystal. Pretty right?
And here again (On the right) with the ones that will eventually be listed in the shop.

1 comment:

  1. I like the beauty of her botanical presentation but yikes about a nearly 2 month turn around, stinky perfume and evil glitter. Lol! Well your order from your competition must have affirmed why you make the choices you do for your own shop. Your turn around time is FAST as is your shipping. Your items do not stink..they either smell good or have no smell. And your presentation is simple yet cute and earth kind.

    ReplyDelete