Monday, October 24, 2011

Millie Fleur d'uccle :)

As a part of our new kind of off the grid experience I will be expanding my flock of chickens. I currently have three Millie hens.....Poema, Piper and Pepper. Let me introduce you to my two boys Phineas and Padraic and hen #4 Paisley.

These are Millie Fleur d'uccle chickens that lay the most perfect off white eggs as well as being super friendly and beautiful. I want to participate in the local growers market in El Morro by selling off my excess eggs from the regular flock, bantam eggs and chicks plus honey. I also found out that I can offer my woven items as well. Jeepers! I thought I was busy enough already!!!!!

Here is a pic of the Queen ....Poema :)
She is quite regal.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious that you are expanding your flock. I sure miss my girls and their fresh organic eggs. Poema is indeed a very beautiful Hen :-)

    ReplyDelete